An authentic loft. A coveted neighborhood. An alluring life. 15 Hubert offers an increasingly rare opportunity to possess a quintessential Tribeca loft with wide open spaces, truly high ceilings, stretches of exposed brick and oversized windows.`
- Modern, open plan 2-bedroom homes with interiors designed by CetraRuddy, many with an additional flex room
- Modern, open plan lofts with interiors designed by CetraRuddy,
- Three duplex-penthouse residences with expansive private terraces
- Up to 11-ft ceiling heights
- Wide-plank solid oak flooring
- Solid-core interior doors with satin stainless steel hardware by Sargent. Architectural ribbed glass panels at doors to bedrooms and en-suite bathrooms
- All new mahogany, double-hung, double-glazed, windows with energy efficient low-E glass
- High performance heating and cooling system with zoned climate control and linear diffusers
- Pre-wired for automated shades, and cable, internet, telephone, data and audio system
- Programmable thermostat
- Laundry closet with LG washer and vented dryer
- Bell Jar lighting sconce by Holly Hunt at apartment entries
- Connection for gas grill at each private penthouse terrace
- Part-time attended lobby
- Package reception and retrieval system
- Artfully designed and landscaped communal rooftop with open views and areas for dining, lounging and relaxing
Upcoming Open Houses
3/25/2018 3:00 - 4:30
Louise Phillips Forbes 646.775.2215
Sales Office Hours: Please email to schedule an appointment.
THE COMPLETE OFFERING TERMS ARE IN AN OFFERING PLAN AVAILABLE FROM SPONSOR. FILE NO. CD14-0240.SPONSOR: TRIBECA M CORP., 97-77 QUEENS BOULEVARD, REGO PARK, NY 11374. EQUAL HOUSING OPPORTUNITY..
ARTIST RENDERING. THE UNIT LAYOUT, SQUARE FOOTAGE AND DIMENSIONS ARE APPROXIMATE AND SUBJECT TO NORMAL CONSTRUCTION VARIANCES AND TOLERANCES. NOT ALL ITEMS DEPICTED IN ARTIST'S RENDERING ARE INCLUDED IN UNIT PURCHASE. SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE OFFERING PLAN. THE UNIT LAYOUT, SQUARE FOOTAGE AND DIMENSIONS ARE APPROXIMATE AND SUBJECT TO NORMAL CONSTRUCTION VARIANCES AND TOLERANCES. SQUARE FOOTAGES EXCEED THE USABLE FLOOR AREA. THIS FLOOR PLAN IS BASED ON CONSTRUCTION DRAWINGS. MINOR INACCURACIES BETWEEN THIS FLOOR PLAN AND THE ACTUAL UNIT LAYOUT WHEN BUILT, WILL NOT EXCUSE A PURCHASER FROM COMPLETING THE PURCHASE OF A UNIT WITHOUT ABATEMENT IN PRICE.