Prewar. Parkside. Perfection. Luxurius parkside living in a reimagined Beaux-Arts masterpiece. Within a perfectly restored Beaux Arts fa ade, 45 elegant parkside residences offer a refreshing balance of gracious prewar-inspired floor plans, contemporary design, and masterfully crafted finishes. Indoor and outdoor amenities provide beautiful spaces for relaxing and entertaining. Professional concierge services ensure personalized assistance with countless lifestyle needs.
- Carrara marble-clad entry
- Black-painted entry door with hardware and individual light sconcei
- 7"-wide plank, smoked & wirebrushed, European oak floors
- Recessed warm white LED lighting in living and sleeping areas
- Oversized windows with 10"-deep sills
- Flush-finished interior doors with concealed hinge, and Valli & Valli hardware in polished chrome
- High-performance, multi-zone climate control system with dedicated thermostats in each room
- Spacious closets with custom closet interior organizers and shelving
- Bosch washer & dryer
- 24-hour concierge services provided by Abigail Michaels offering best-in-class lifestyle programming
- Attended Lobby
- Children's Playroom
- Resident's Lounge
- Pet Spa
- Secured Bike Storage
- Dedicated Storage for each residence
Upcoming Open Houses
5/27/2017 01:30 - 02:30
92 Morningside Avenue
New York, New York 10027
Sales Office Hours: Info@92Morningside.com
THE COMPLETE OFFERING TERMS ARE IN AN OFFERING PLAN AVAILABLE FROM SPONSOR. FILE NO. CD-.
ARTIST RENDERING. THE UNIT LAYOUT, SQUARE FOOTAGE AND DIMENSIONS ARE APPROXIMATE AND SUBJECT TO NORMAL CONSTRUCTION VARIANCES AND TOLERANCES. NOT ALL ITEMS DEPICTED IN ARTIST'S RENDERING ARE INCLUDED IN UNIT PURCHASE. SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE OFFERING PLAN. THE UNIT LAYOUT, SQUARE FOOTAGE AND DIMENSIONS ARE APPROXIMATE AND SUBJECT TO NORMAL CONSTRUCTION VARIANCES AND TOLERANCES. SQUARE FOOTAGES EXCEED THE USABLE FLOOR AREA. THIS FLOOR PLAN IS BASED ON CONSTRUCTION DRAWINGS. MINOR INACCURACIES BETWEEN THIS FLOOR PLAN AND THE ACTUAL UNIT LAYOUT WHEN BUILT, WILL NOT EXCUSE A PURCHASER FROM COMPLETING THE PURCHASE OF A UNIT WITHOUT ABATEMENT IN PRICE.